CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE
Select from exciting tours offered in the Hacienda Campo Rico:
• Ecoadventure Ziplining Adventure AM & PM
• Ecoadventure Sunset Ziplining
• Ecoadventure Cave Rappelling & Ziplining Safari (not available at this time.)
Our professionally installed ziplines designed by engineers have double cables and pulleys for extra security. Our ziplines fluctuate between 500 to 1,000 feet long and between 50 and 200 feet high.
Add $35pp + tax for roundtrip transportation in the San Juan touristic area.
WHAT TO BRING:
Comfortable shorts, good traction sneakers, small backpack, face masks, and hand sanitizer. Flip flops and regular sandals are NOT allowed.
• Participants must have a good physical condition.
• We accept participants between 7 and 68 years of age for our Ecoadventure Ziplining Adventure and Ecoadventure Sunset Ziplining. We accept participants between 11 and 65 years of age for our Ecoadventure Cave Rappelling & Ziplining Safari.
• The maximum weight allowed is 230 lbs. If the participant is 6" tall or taller we can accept up to 250 lbs. We accept a maximum waistline of 42". There are no minimum weight requirements, but if the participant weighs less than 70 lbs we do a tandem ride where the participant goes along with one of our certified tour guides to make sure they make it across the ziplines.
• Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies, or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
• This activity in NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights. The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.