Includes 5 ziplines with breathtaking views, rock rappel (can be omitted), 1 hanging canopy bridge, 10-minute education rainforest hike and snacks.
The participants should bring comfortable shorts, good traction sneakers, and a small backpack. Flip flops are not allowed.
#1 in Tripadvisor in Luquillo!
Just $119pp + tax
• Participants must have a good physical condition.
• We accept participants between 7 and 68 years of age for our Yunque Ziplining
• Maximum weight allowed is 230 lbs. We accept a maximum waistline of 42". There is no minimum weight requirements, but if the participant weighs less than 70 lbs we do a tandem ride where the participant goes along with one of our certified tour guides to make sure they make it across the ziplines.
• Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies, or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
• This activity in NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights. The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please look at our Health Condition Chart.
This tour is offered by EcoRainforest, Inc.