Includes 5 ziplines with breathtaking views, rock rappel (can be omitted), 1 hanging canopy bridge, 10-minute education rainforest hike and snacks.
Brought to you by Ecorainforest, Inc.
The participants should bring comfortable shorts, good traction sneakers, and a small backpack. Flip flops are not allowed.
#1 in Tripadvisor in Luquillo!
Just $119pp + tax
• Participants must have a good physical condition.
• We accept participants between 7 and 68 years of age for our Yunque Ziplining
• Maximum weight allowed is 230 lbs. We accept a maximum waistline of 42". There is no minimum weight requirements, but if the participant weighs less than 70 lbs we do a tandem ride where the participant goes along with one of our certified tour guides to make sure they make it across the ziplines.
• Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies, or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
• This activity in NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights. The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.
This tour is offered by EcoRainforest, Inc.