Requirements to Participate:
• We accept participants between the ages of 7 and 78.
• The weight limit accepted is 250 lbs or less.
• There’s no minimum weight required.
• Passengers must have a minimum height of 42" (3.5 ft).
• We can accommodate a maximum of 2 passengers or 4 passengers depending on the vehicle.
• Participants with pregnancies, back problems, recent surgeries or heart problems will not be accepted in the tour.
• No alcohol or drugs are allowed in the tour.
• Intoxicated participants will not be allowed in the tour and will not receive any refund.
• Drivers must be 18 or older with a valid Driver’s License.
• Credit card and Driver’s License must be brought by the customer the day of tour and left in our check-in counter until the end of the activity.
• Customer paying for the tour must show their Photo ID the day of the tour.
• Client is responsible for damages done to the vehicle or to the premises.
• No racing or fast driving allowed.
• No bumping into other cars or objects in the course.
• Helmets must be worn at all times.
• Heads, hands, arms, legs and feet must be kept inside the vehicle at all times.
• Participants must follow guide’s instructions.
• Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult that is not our tour guide.
• Our customers are advised to be aware when they ride and always consider safety, etiquette and the environment.
• Protective eye wear required.
• Our company policy states that any UTV rollover will be charged a $500 minimum plus the damaged parts and the customer(s) will be taken out of the tour. No exceptions will be made.
For more detailed information of our PUERTO RICO OFFROAD please visit www.puertoricooffroad.com
Puerto Rico Offroad
Experience pure adrenaline in a one-of-a-kind 2023 Can-Am UTV off-road vehicle in the 2,300-acre Hacienda Campo Rico located only 5 minutes away from San Juan. Your 2-hour tour, conducted by a professional tour guide, includes an exciting ride through a variety of rugged terrains in trails with breathtaking views of different ecosystems. The adventurers, both drivers and passengers, will enjoy the amazing sceneries of the karst region including haystack mountains, valleys, wetlands and beautiful lagoons.
Our Puerto Rico Offroad tour guides take pride in sharing interesting facts of the flora and fauna of the subtropical forest. We will make one stop which offers a great photo opportunity and where tourists with enjoy an easy 5-minute educational hike.
Our safe and sturdy Can-Am UTV off-road vehicles count with the latest top-of-the-line technology. This amazing tour ends at the unique Mojito Bar where you can purchase delicious food and refreshing drinks including the best mojitos in town. Choose from a 2-seater or a 4-seater state-of-the-art 2023 Can-Ams.
The Commander and Maverick Trail are both 2023 two-seater Can-ams. They are interchangeable and have the same rental price. We cannot guarantee a specific model because it all depends on availability of the UTVs the day of your tour.
We are sure this off-road experience will be the highlight of your vacation in Puerto Rico!
Sessions at 8:30am, 10:30am and 1:30pm every day of the week.
$195 + tax (Can-Am Maverick Trail or Commander for up to 2 persons)
$295 + tax (Can-Am Maverick X3 for up to 4 persons)